07 July 2011

Dear Latino/Hispanic/Your Label of Choice Bloggers & Tweeters

As a blogger and Tweeter (@UndercoverMexi) interested in creating online networks and building communities, I am working on an independent effort to help us cross-promote each other's posts, news, and projects. To start with, I thought it would be cool for us to use a common Twitter hashtag, such as #latism that is used by Latism.org - Latinos in Social Media. #latism is used nationally, but I think it would be helpful to have one that is Austin based.

Please let me know which of the hashtags below you prefer, or if you have any ideas of your own! At the end of the week, I'll get back to everyone with the most popular one, so we can start using it and easily find each other's Twitter posts! Also please let me know if you have any feedback, questions, or thoughts.

Option 1: #ATXlatino
Option 2: #ATXhispanic
Option 3: #ATXhispano
(or let met know if you have your own idea for one!)

Look forward to hearing from you,
Alexandra
@UndercoverMexi
alexandra@undercovermexicangirl.com

3 comments:

  1. I prefer option one just because it is shorter and will allow us a few more characters. You could just use #latism - stands for Latinos in social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Option 1 works for me, too. Plus, I prefer the term Latino over Hispanic.

    ReplyDelete